This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
Allsigns International Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Allsigns International Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and company name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Invoicing, payment and credit information
- How you found our website, website areas visited and how long you visited our website
- Products you supply
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Financial management and reporting
- Transportation and logistics planning
- Previous use/supply of our services and products (Customers/Suppliers)
- Credit request forms (our Customers)
- Purchasing/Ordering and Invoicing processes and information, including amounts charged
- HMRC, Vat, Financial Conduct Authority and any other operational legal areas and obligations
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the production and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click ‘YES’ to indicate that you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Allsigns International Limited, Blyth Road, Harworth, Doncaster, DN11 8QA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.