Instant account facilities are available for all orders between £25.00 and £500.
The term ‘Allsigns International Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is Brunel Industrial Estate, Blyth Road, Harworth, Doncaster, DN11 8QA. Our company registration number is 3794781. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Account nett 30 days (UK Mainland and Offshore) – Please contact our sales team.
Credit and Debit card payment (Excluding American Express)
Corporate purchasing cards
Cheque with Order – Please contact our sales team.
Signing for Goods
When receiving goods from a courier please ensure they are thoroughly checked for any damage before signing for them. If it is not practical to do this, please sign ‘Unchecked’. Allsigns will not accept any responsibility for goods that have been damaged in transit once they have been signed for.
Any products that have been ordered incorrectly by the purchaser will be subject to a 30% restocking charge. Allsigns must be notified 7 working days prior to the goods being returned or the delivery will be rejected.